This weekend I didn't done much. Saturday I made two frames for Canvas Oil Paintings Heather and I picked up while we lived in Korea. I think they turned out quite nice.
I also had to replace about 14 shingles on the roof that the wind blew off. That was fun. I have never been on top of a two story house. The neighbors got a kick out of seeing a cripple crawling around on a high roof LOL. I only slid once and only a couple of feet, very exhilarating!
Then I traded out the chandelier in the entryway with a bigger one that we have had for a while. It looks much better that the tiny thing that was up there. It makes the entry way look much more elegant.
Last night Heather and I started the master bathroom. I thought of a new way clean the tub/shower. I have an electric sander and we have some of those big green scrub pads that happen to be about the same size as a piece of sand paper that fits my sander so... I affixed the scrub pad to the sander just like a piece of sand paper and went to town on the shower walls and tub. It worked quit well. The tub/shower looks almost new.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Around the House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment